Our commitment is to support and advocate for growth and sustainability of the NB co-operative movement by:
- working cooperatively with our member-owners and other co-operative councils;
- encouraging and supporting new co-operative development;
- providing a resource base for member co-operatives;
- advocating with government on behalf of member co-operatives;
- creating a positive identity and unified voice for NB co-operatives;
- promoting the co-operative business model for sustainable growth and enterprise development;
- supporting and encouraging the participation and involvement of youth in the NB co-operative movement.
The Co-operative Enterprise Council exists to cultivate healthy co-operative economic development within New Brunswick.