How do you Incorporate a Co-operative without share capital?
To incorporate a co-operative without share capital, you need to send to the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, Licensing and Enforcement Division:
- Proof of a Newly Updated Automated Name Search, or NUANS report
- A cheque or money order for $15 to reserve the name you have chosen (This is in addition to the incorporation fee noted below.)
- Articles of incorporation
- Co-operatives without share capital (2 original copies)
- Form 3: consent to act as a first director (if your co-operative has directors who are not incorporators)
- A cheque or money order for $155 to incorporate a non-profit co-operative, or $335 for other co-operatives.
…Continued in attachment.