How do you Incorporate a Co-operative with Share Capital?
To incorporate a co-operative with share capital, you need to send Credit Unions and Co-operatives
Branch (Financial Services Commission of Ontario):
- Proof of a Newly Updated Automated Name Search, or NUANS report
- A cheque or money order for $15 to reserve the name you have chosen (This is in addition to the incorporation fee noted below.)
- Articles of incorporation Co-operatives with share capital (2 original copies)
- Consent to act as a first director (if your co-operative has directors who are not incorporators)
- A cheque or money order for $335.
…Continued in attachment.