The Vision of the CoopZone Network
To enhance the quality of life in Canada by promoting and supporting the growth and development of co-operatives, through mobilizing co-operative developers committed to the vision and objectives of the co-operative movement.
Key Functions of the CoopZone Developers Network
- To identify and develop a self-supporting group of co-op developers that is committed to the vision and objectives of the co-op movement.
- To increase the interaction among consultants, developers and other professionals working with existing or new co-operatives.
- To stimulate the development and sharing of co-op resource materials.
- To provide opportunities for on-going skill enhancement and training.
- To provide members of the CZDN with access to co-op development opportunities, where applicable.
- To stimulate the development of new co-ops by linking qualified developers to co-op development opportunities.
- To encourage new and existing co-operatives to join the appropriate co-op sector organisations.